The privacy disclaimer defines the procedure for SIA "LENOKA" as controller of personal data performs processing of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation), Personal Data Processing Law, as well as other regulatory enactments effective in the Republic of Latvia.
We value your trust. Our goal is to let you feel safe when disclosing your personal data to us.
We hereby inform you that we apply appropriate measures in order to ensure that your personal data is always safe with us and that processing of your personal data would take place in compliance with the Regulation and other regulatory enactments regarding protection of the personal data.
Contact information of the controller: Registered office: Krustpils iela 12, Riga, LV-1073, Tel. No. 67775959, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data protection specialist participates in ensuring compliance of the personal data processing by the Controller. Personal data protection specialist may be reached here: email@example.com
We hereby inform you that the Controller may change this Privacy Disclaimer (hereinafter referred to as the Disclaimer); therefore, check the Disclaimer in order to ensure that you are informed and have familiarised yourself with any changes.
Purposes, legal basis for personal data processing
The Controller processes personal data of the natural persons mostly for the following purposes:
- For settling the personnel matters, for example, organisation of personnel selection, settling of organisational matters, execution of regulatory enactments, etc., on the basis of Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c), (f) of the Regulation, depending on the specific purpose of data processing;
- For settling of financial matters, for example, preparation of invoices, calculation of taxes and deduction of taxes, etc., on the basis of Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c) of the Regulation, depending on the specific purpose of data processing;
- For settling marketing matters, for example, receipt of commercial notifications and news to your electronic mail address; for organisation of various lotteries, etc., on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation;
- In order to ensure security, when conducting video surveillance at the premises of the Controller; for the purpose of ensuring property protection against illegal activities while preventing violation of ownership rights, careless use, damage, theft, and other threat to ownership right, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
We hereby inform you that if the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent provided by you for a specific purpose of data processing, you are entitled to recall your consent at any time by informing the Controller thereof, and further data processing for this purpose will no longer be performed.
The list of purposes for data processing included in this Privacy Disclaimer is not exhaustive; personal data of natural persons may be processed for such purposes not mentioned in this Privacy Disclaimer that are necessary for compliance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments.
RECEIVERS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
State and municipal authorities may receive personal data from the Controller in accordance with the procedure set out in the regulatory enactments, for example, State Revenue Service, State Labour Inspectorate, etc. The Controller shall not transfer information to the third parties without a legal basis, as well as shall register persons that have obtained information from the Local Government pursuant to the procedure set out in the regulatory enactments.
We hereby remind you that the Controller may use personal data processors for the purposes of processing of personal data. In these cases, the Controller shall perform the necessary measures in order to ensure that such processors of personal data would conduct processing of personal data in accordance with instructions of the Controller and pursuant to applicable regulatory enactments and shall request application of appropriate security measures.
We hereby inform you that it is not intended to send the personal data to a third world country or international organisation.
Retention period of personal data
The Controller shall store the personal data in accordance with the defined purposes for the personal data processing and legal basis for the processing of personal data while at least one of the following criteria exists:
- The Controller has a legal obligation to retain the data;
- The Controller needs to exercise its legitimate interests;
- The Controller needs to fulfil the undertaken contractual obligations;
- Consent of the data subject for the processing of the personal data is valid;
- Video surveillance data is retained for no longer than 7 calendar days after recording and will be deleted after the respective period (except cases when retention is required by the law enforcement authority for investigation of criminal offences).
Access to your personal data and other rights of the data subject
- In order to receive information regarding personal data processed by the Controller about the person, this person has the right to address the Controller in accordance with the procedure set out in the regulatory enactments and to obtain information that the Controller is permitted to disclose pursuant to the procedure set out in the regulatory enactments. The Controller will respond to the application/complaint received from you within one month since the moment of receipt by sending a reply to the address of place of residence you have provided as a registered consignment or by receiving the response in person at the registered office of the Controller after identifying you beforehand.
- A natural person has the right to request restriction of the processing of personal data, to object against the processing of personal data, to request correction of the personal data, as well as deletion in separate cases in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
- If violations of the personal data protection have been detected or there is suspicion of a possible violation, we invite you to contact the Controller or the Controller's data protection specialist by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints about violations of personal data protection may be submitted also to the personal data supervisory institution – Data State Inspectorate (address: Riga, Blaumaņa iela 11/13-11, LV-1011).
Profiling is any type of automatic personal data processing in order to analyse or predict behaviour. We do not perform it.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer or mobile device during a visit to the website and that is stored by the website on your computer or mobile device when you open the website. During each consecutive visit, the cookies are sent back to the original website or another website that recognises this cookie. Cookies operate as memory of a particular home page, permitting it to remember your computer when you visit the site again, including the ability of cookies to remember your settings or improve your user convenience.
- Google map cookie that records the use of the map;
- Google Analytics;
- Tawk widget;